пятница, 13 июня 2014 г.

Wet grass, wild briar

Summer has begun somehow unexpectedly - from the middle of April, mixing extreme heat with heavy rainfalls. When I was a child I was begging for summer with all my big heart, and when it finally would come I always felt like a little explorer, wanderer. So many things to do and try. It hasn't changed much by now, I am still trying to get all the perks of summertime - making routes, finding berries in the woods, and the Most Important Part - taking long walks during the sunsets (preferably in the countryside), inhaling all these spicy smells - wet grass, dry sand, wild briar (I really like the sound of this word in my native language - "šypšynnik", something odorous and spiny at the same time). 
Only 13 days of this summer has passed. How many beatiful flowers and sunsets has it prepared for us?
Can't even imagine how many film rolls are going to be spent this summer.

 Still here
 Still here
 Still here
Still here
Still here
Still here
 Still here  
Gone.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий