понедельник, 2 сентября 2013 г.

The story of one beautiful sunset.

It was raining really hard for the whole day, and suddenly just before the sunset clouds started to move and disappear, giving the way to such a tender light that was becoming more and more bright and colourful and simply magnificent with every single minute of that evening. The city centre of York was surrounded with quite a high wall, really old by the way, so we climbed on this wall and walked a little bit, watching the city covered in constantly changing marvellous light. We just had a film camera with only seven shoots left, of course I spent them all. And on the way back to our house I was turning my head back to disappearing sunset until it burnt down.Then we had a great dinner with friends so I am going to remember this evening for a long long time. Moreover, it was lasting for the whole week: heavy rain during the day and such a beauty in the evening. When I recollect these momemnt I realize how much I miss our English summer. I think I left there my soul, and so did you.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий